Call for Abstracts -- Now Open until 31 January 2018
In alignment to the theme for SEMICON Southeast Asia 2018, "Think Smart, Make Smart" fostering a resilient and growing electronics manufacturing supply chain in Southeast Asia.
The technical programs at SEMICON Southeast Asia 2018 will relate to the topics circulating this transformation, setting the industry readiness for the integration.
If you have technical paper to share with us at SEMICON Southeast Asia 2018, please submit your interest to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome entries from the industry/research veterans to share your expertise know-how with us. Please submit your entry before 31 January 2018, thank you.
- Research & Development
- Process and Material
- Marketing and Sales
- Business Development
Company Profiles in :
- Electronics Manufacturing Services
- Integrated Device Marker
- Institutions and Research centre
- Material supplier
- Original equipment maker
- Out-sourced Assembly and Test
- System Integrator
- Wafer foundry
TECHNICAL FORUMS AT SEMICON Southeast Asia 2018:
- Market Trends Briefing
- Future Electronics Manufacturing Forum (Smart Manufacturing, Flexible Hybrid Electronics, Additive Manufacturing)
- EMS Workshop (PCB and SMT on WLCSP)
- Technology Innovation Forum
- MEMS & Senor Technology Forum
- Advanced Packaging Forum
- System Level Testing Forum
- Semiconductor Materials & Chemicals Forum
- Yield Management Solutions Forum
*Click HERE to submit your Call-for-Paper
*Submission will be reviewed by SEMI SEA Technical Committees and their decision will be final. Response on abstract submission will be make known by 23 February 2018.
*Please note to limit commercial promotion in your presentation