In collaboration with SEMI, the Southeast Asia Technical Conference on Electronics Assembly is a highly technical one-day event that is focused on today's most important and timely issues. The drive for smaller, more functional consumer electronics along with the need for highly reliable electronics applications have kept the material, process and quality engineers busy planning for the future. These drive the many challenges that our industry faces today. We encourage our colleagues in Malaysia to come together to share their knowledge and their vision for addressing these challenges.
My1-4 (North Wing), Level 1A, MITEC | Tuesday, May 22 | 8:30am to 5:00pm | By Pay Registration
SMTA One-Day Program On 22 May 2018
Early Bird Rates
SEMI / SMTA Member: USD200 / MYR800*
Non-Member: USD250 / MYR1,000*
*MYR payment will be collected onsite and in cash only.
SMTA is SEMI's co-location partner. This program is 100% HRDF Claimable for eligible Malaysian companies.
Why Should You Attend:
- There will be adequate time to have our industry experts respond to your questions
- Networking time will allow you to continue discussions following the presentations
- This is one of the best ways to enhance your knowledge and your company's profitability
- Extensive participation from experts from around the world provides for a comprehensive educational experience
- The SMTA reputation ensures high quality technical information that can be put to use immediately
In Collaboration with:
* Program below subject to change without prior notice.