Developing Leadership and Fostering Talent Development
SEMI Southeast Asia brings advocacy initiatives in focus to enable a growing, technologically adept and resilient engineering communities in the region. Talent shapes the E&E industry. Innovations in any industry is dependent on human ingenuity and more so, the sustenance of the industry hinges on influx of new graduating talents.
SEMICON SEA 2020 Activities:
- Electronics Manufacturing Career Fair (target to host at least 20 semiconductor hiring companies for graduating students from universities and polytechnics)
- Diversity & Inclusion Dialogue (Empowering Woman-in-Engineering)
- SEMI High Tech U program (high school students put science, engineering, technology, and math (STEM) skills to use during hands-on workshops led by industry volunteers)
- SEMI University Program (Engaging University students in experiential learning opportunities and Mentorship program)
- University Challenge - Final Year Project [NEW]
SEMI Industry Image Campaign will surprise the target audience with the “wow” of our industry’s advanced technology and innovation. Watch the video!
Supporting Partners :