The appointed official travel agent for SEMICON SEA 2019 is Burnaby Solutions Pte Ltd.
Click here to proceed with hotel booking.
Official Hotels Group 1
- HILTON KUALA LUMPUR
- LE MERIDIEN KUALA LUMPUR
Official Hotels Group 2
- CITITEL MID VALLEY
- THE BOULEVARD
- CAPRI BY FRASER, KUALA LUMPUR
- THE GARDENS - A ST GILES SIGNATURE HOTEL & RESIDENCES KUALA LUMPUR
Official DMC/Travel Agent
Burnaby Solutions Pte Ltd
66 Tannery Lane
Unit 03‐02A Sindo Building
Tel : +65.6848.1345
To enter Malaysia, visitors must have a national passport or other internationally recognized travel documents with a validity period of at least six months beyond the length of stay in Malaysia. All passports and travel documents must be endorsed for travelling in Malaysia.
Note: All transit visitors who fly into Malaysia are eligible for a visa-free visit, as long as the period does not exceed 72 hours. Regulations may change from time to time; please check with the nearest Malaysian Embassy before you start your trip.
Citizens of the following countries do not need a visa to enter Malaysia:
- Commonwealth countries, with the exception of those from Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka and Pakistan
- British Protected Persons
- Republic of Ireland
- Switzerland, Netherlands, San Marino and Lichtenstein
Not required by nationals referred to in the list above for stays of up to three months apart from:
- Nationals of Bulgaria, who may stay visa-free for up to one month.
- Nationals may still require a pass upon arrival, even if they are permitted to enter Malaysia visa-free
- All visitors must have proof of adequate funds and an onward or return sea or air ticket
- Nationals not referred to in the list above are advised to contact the embassy to check visa requirements
For more information on immigrations and visa requirements, click here