Welcome to SEMICON SEA 2020 Exhibitor Service Centre
With the ongoing solicitations, SEMI would like to continue to alert you to some scam companies who try soliciting internet Event Directory listing information or by posing as our official vendors such as travel agent in a misleading manner. The organizations are Voyage Travel Experts, FairGuide, ExpoGuide, Construct Data Verlag and EHS (Travel Agent) and many more.
Please BEWARE of these scams and always verify with SEMI SEA personnel if you are unsure that they are the official appointed vendors by SEMI SEA.
Double Tax Deduction Scheme - for MALAYSIAN companies only
Marketing Development Grant - for MALAYSIAN companies only
The Online Exhibitor Service Centre for SEMICON SEA 2020 is now OPEN!!
- Login with your assigned password to gain access to the Exhibitor console
- Online Exhibitor Service Center – Here you can asscess the following functions:
- Edit Booth Info - Upload/Update your company profile and logo
- Manage Products - Upload/Update your products and/or services for potential clients to view before the show
- Exhibitor Badge Request - Apply for exhibitor badges
- Manage Press Releases - Upload/Update the latest news about your company for visitors to read
- E-invitation - Send out e-invites to your customers through our E-invitation platform - ready by February 2020
- Online Exhibitor Service Manual - ready by mid January 2020
(Apply & Submit order forms (e.g. Furniture, Fixtures & Fittings, Machinery, Shipping)
Hosted VIP Buyer Program
Snapshot of 2019 Hosted VIP Buyer Program
- More than 30 multinational companies
- 150 pre-qualified suppliers
- More than USD400 million in sales
SEMICON SEA 2019 Hosted VIP Buyers include:
Want to be part of this business matching program in SEMICON SEA 2020?
- Recommend your preferred buyers so that we can bring them to the show!!
- Priority business matching with your recommended and selected buyers.
- Selection Process is based on SEMI's discreation.
Find out more about Hosted VIP Buyer Program now!!
Post Show Report - SEMICON SEA 2019
[IMPORTANT] New Shipping Information
For further information on shipping, kindly contact Ms. Brenda Tan from APT Showfreight (S) Pte Ltd at +65 6499 8988 or email@example.com. From R.E. Rogers (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., you can contact Mr Amir at +603 5510 8611 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exhibitor News Update
Here you can find the news and latest updates for our exhibitors which we will send out on a monthly basis up till the event.
This is the briefing whereby SEMI will give an update on the show development and activities, as well as go through the logistics requirements, exhibitor portal, exhibitor value services and marketing opportunities. It is important especially for our 1st time exhibitors.
There will be 2 briefing conducted on different date and venue, one in Singapore and one in Malaysia. Registration will close by mid February.
Singapore - 19 February 2020
Location: Singapore Manufacturing Federation
Address: 2985 Jalan Bukit Merah, Singapore 159457
View Briefing Agenda (Singapore)
Malaysia - 26 February 2020
Location: MITEC (Malaysia International Trade and Exhibition Centre)
Address: MITEC, 8, Jalan Dutamas 2, Kompleks Kerajaan, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
View Briefing Agenda (Malaysia)
RSVP by 17 Jan 2020 and win a complimentary Technical Forum pass (worth up to S$230) at SEMICON SEA 2020!!
- Registrant will have to RSVP for either of the Exhibitor Briefing by 17 Jan 2020 and ensure compulsory attendance for the briefing to be eligible for the complimentary pass
- Complimentary Forum pass is transferable and non-refundable
- Terms & conditions apply
Do note that above date/time and venue are subjected to changes and strictly on RSVP basis.
Do contact Zaniel Lee - email@example.com if you require any assistance.
Exhibitor Promotion Package (EPP)
Exhibitor Promotion Package for our valued exhibitors to enhance their brand visibility and drive their show outreach. Our comprehensive package covers multiple platforms, ensuring you reach your target audience.
Exhibitor Promotion Package (EPP)
* One (1) co-exhibitor listing on SSEA2020 microsite which includes company profile and product categories as well as featuring on the printed show guide. (Worth $399)
* Onsite Lead Retrieval Scanner [barcode] for show day usage only (Worth $350)
* Booth location highlight on onsite Main Floorplan Directory Board & printed Show Guide (Worth $300)
Sign up now and save more than 30% !!
Primary Exhibitors are allowed to register a limited number of Co-Exhibitors sharing the same booth and registered Co-exhibitors will get to enjoy the same benefits as Primary Exhibitors too!
Internet Service & Connectivitiy / Vehicle Entry Permit @ MITEC
Free WiFi is available in the exhibition centre but it’s not recommended for business usage.
For business usage, exhibitors are advised to order from MITEC for a more stable line coverage.
Double Tax Deduction (DTD) Scheme - *Applicable to Malaysian Exhibitors Only*
Malaysia-registered companies participating in SEMICON Southeast Asia 2020 will be entitled to Double Tax Deduction (DTD). Kindly refer below for procedures of claim by MATRADE:
In order to obtain the approval letter for DTD, each exhibiting company (Malaysia-registered only) has to ensure the following:-
- Kindly provide one application letter by using company letterhead (sample)
- Please state in your letter the name, date and venue of exhibition
- Please attach copies of related invoice or receipt etc. booth rental (for proof of participation)
- Copies of brochure/booklet/floorplan of the exhibition
- MATRADE registration number
Please courier the supporting documents to the following address immediately after the event ends:-
Trra Banau Gilbert Taylor (Ms)
Malaysia Export Exhibition Centre (MEEC) Unit
Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation
Level 2. East Wing, Menara MATRADE
Jalan Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah, 50480 Kuala Lumpur
T: +6-03-6207 7077
D: +6-03-6207 7175
F: +6-03-6203 7259
Marketing Development Grant - *Applicable to Malaysian Exhibitors Only*
The Market Development Grant (MDG) is an export facilitation in the form of a reimbursable grant. MDG was introduced in 2002 with the objective to facilitate Malaysian exporters’ core expenses in promoting Malaysian made products or services globally.
The maximum ceiling amount for Malaysian SMEs, Professional Service Providers, Trade and Industry Associations, Chambers of Commerce, Professional Bodies and Cooperatives will increase from RM200,000 to RM300,000 per life time effective 1 January 2020.
[Note that all MDG reimbursements are subject to the availability of government funds.]
Visit MATRADE website to find out more on eligibility and application on MDG
Please check out MDG Guidelines 2020 for more details.
All enquiries and submission of reports must be sent to:
Market Development Unit
8th Floor, Menara MATRADE,
Jalan Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah,
50480 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
Tel: +603-6207 7593
Fax: +603-6203 7252
Company Name Change
With effect from 28 Dec 2018, our company name has changed from SEMI SINGAPORE PTE LTD to SEMI SOUTHEAST ASIA PTE LTD.
Please note that there has been no change in management and in range of product / services we offer. Nevertheless, name change shall not impact our ongoing cooperation and agreed terms.
The UEN/GST registration and address will be remained the same. We would highly appreciate if you could bring this information to the attention of your department responsible for finances by conveying them to update in your record in the enclosure of this letter.
If you have any more queries regarding our company’s name change, kindly contact our Finance Department Ms. Carol Liao at +65 63919513.