Welcome to SEMICON SEA 2021 Exhibitor Service Centre
With the ongoing solicitations, SEMI would like to continue to alert you to some scam companies who try soliciting internet Event Directory listing information or by posing as our official vendors such as travel agent in a misleading manner. The organizations are Voyage Travel Experts, FairGuide, ExpoGuide, Construct Data Verlag and EHS (Travel Agent) and many more.
Please BEWARE of these scams and always verify with SEMI SEA personnel if you are unsure that they are the official appointed vendors by SEMI SEA.
Company Name Change
With effect from 28 Dec 2018, our company name has changed from SEMI SINGAPORE PTE LTD to SEMI SOUTHEAST ASIA PTE LTD.
Please note that there has been no change in management and in range of product / services we offer. Nevertheless, name change shall not impact our ongoing cooperation and agreed terms.
The UEN/GST registration and address will be remained the same. We would highly appreciate if you could bring this information to the attention of your department responsible for finances by conveying them to update in your record in the enclosure of this letter.
If you have any more queries regarding our company’s name change, kindly contact our Finance Department Ms. Jackquelynne HENG at +65 63919513 / [email protected]
The Online Exhibitor Service Centre for SEMICON SEA 2021 will be ready by early June 2021.
- Register online to create an account to gain access to the Exhibitor dashboard
- Online Exhibitor Service Center – Here you can access the following functions:
- Edit Booth Info - Upload/Update your company profile and logo
- Manage Products - Upload/Update your products and/or services for potential clients to view before the show
- Exhibitor Badge Request - Apply for online exhibitor badges
- Online Exhibitor Service Manual - (Read up General Information, Rules & Regulations and Deadlines)
- (Apply & Submit order forms (e.g. Furniture, Fixtures & Fittings, Machinery, Shipping)
The login password will be issued out to both the primary & secondary contacts of all contracted Exhibitors, we will keep you informed when it's ready.
Exhibitor Promotion Package for our valued exhibitors to enhance their brand visibility and drive their show outreach. Our comprehensive package covers multiple platforms, ensuring you reach your target audience.
Exhibitor Promotion Package (EPP)
* One (1) co-exhibitor listing on SSEA2021 microsite which includes company profile and product categories as well as featuring on the printed show guide. (Worth $399)
* Onsite Lead Retrieval Scanner [barcode] for show day usage only (Worth $350)
* Booth location highlight on onsite Main Floorplan Directory Board & printed Show Guide (Worth $300)
[IMPORTANT] New Shipping Information
For further information on shipping, kindly contact:
Ms. Brenda Tan from APT Showfreight (S) Pte Ltd at +65 6499 8988 or [email protected]
Mr Amir from R.E. Rogers (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. at +603 5510 8611 or [email protected].
Exhibitor News Update
Here you can find the news and latest updates for our exhibitors which we will send out on a monthly basis up till the event.
Malaysian Exhibitors Only
Double Tax Deduction (DTD) Scheme
Malaysia-registered companies participating in SEMICON Southeast Asia 2020 will be entitled to Double Tax Deduction (DTD). Kindly refer below for procedures of claim by MATRADE:
In order to obtain the approval letter for DTD, each exhibiting company (Malaysia-registered only) has to ensure the following:-
- Kindly provide one application letter by using company letterhead (sample)
- Please state in your letter the name, date and venue of exhibition
- Please attach copies of related invoice or receipt etc. booth rental (for proof of participation)
- Copies of brochure/booklet/floorplan of the exhibition
- MATRADE registration number
Please courier the supporting documents to the following address immediately after the event ends:-
Trra Banau Gilbert Taylor (Ms)
Malaysia Export Exhibition Centre (MEEC) Unit
Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation
Level 2. East Wing, Menara MATRADE
Jalan Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah, 50480 Kuala Lumpur
T: +6-03-6207 7077
D: +6-03-6207 7175
F: +6-03-6203 7259
E: [email protected]
Marketing Development Grant
The Market Development Grant (MDG) is an export facilitation in the form of a reimbursable grant. MDG was introduced in 2002 with the objective to facilitate Malaysian exporters’ core expenses in promoting Malaysian made products or services globally.
The maximum ceiling amount for Malaysian SMEs, Professional Service Providers, Trade and Industry Associations, Chambers of Commerce, Professional Bodies and Cooperatives will increase from RM200,000 to RM300,000 per life time effective 1 January 2020.
[Note that all MDG reimbursements are subject to the availability of government funds.]
Visit MATRADE website to find out more on eligibility and application on MDG
Please check out MDG Guidelines 2020 for more details.
All enquiries and submission of reports must be sent to:
Market Development Unit
8th Floor, Menara MATRADE,
Jalan Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah,
50480 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
Tel: +603-6207 7593
Fax: +603-6203 7252
Email: [email protected]